Willunga Charter App (Registration Instructions)
Please access either the Apple Store or Google Play to download the app to your device. Search “Willunga Charter”.
The Willunga Charter Parent App is available on all mobile devices.
When installing the app please follow the below directions to allow maximum functionality.
- Please be sure to allow notifications “always” when installing.
- Once downloaded, follow the “login” and “forgot your password” prompts using your personal email address(s) on file with your School/College and the system will automatically link your account with your child/ren. (Please note: you will already be registered in our system if you have a student(s) utilising our services, so “register now” will not work).
- Boarding/deboarding notifications can then be configured to be automatically sent to you, along with being able to track your bus.
- We recommend saving your child’s route(s) as a favourite (click the star on the route/s) this way we will be able to notify you of any important messages for that route via push notification.
- Within the app you will also be able to view your child/ren’s travel history, submit lost property requests and feedback directly to Willunga Charter.
If you need any further assistance setting up your app or account, then please reach out to one of our friendly team and we will be happy to help.