Welcome to Willunga Charter
We are South Australia’s largest family-owned and operated coach company with over 130 employees providing specialist student transport via our fleet of modern, comfortable, fully seatbelted and climate control air-conditioned coaches.
Willunga Charter are proud to have been selected as the preferred transport provider for an extensive range of both public and private educational providers throughout Southern Adelaide and the Fleurieu Peninsula, building a solid reputation for delivering safe, reliable, friendly and innovative school transport solutions.
Each year Willunga Charter completes over 3.2 million school passenger boardings, with our fleet of 105 coaches traveling more than 1.8 million kilometres.
Our modern and meticulously maintained fleet consists of both small and large coaches from various manufacturers.
Our company values continuous improvement, and is always looking for ways to innovate and improve on what we do.
We have opportunities throughout Southern Adelaide and the Fleurieu Peninsula – join our team in a variety of roles
Why work for us?
Are you looking for:
- A career that will fit with your current lifestyle and family needs?
- An employer that will support you and your life goals?
- A strong team environment?
- A job that is rewarding and flexible?
- Stability, security and opportunity?
- Integrity in your employment?
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
- Professional and well presented?
- Good at communicating?
- Strongly focused on safety?
- Computer literate?
Do you have:
- A friendly disposition with a “can do” attitude?
- A clean driving and police record?
We have the job for you!
We are continually recruiting in all areas of our business
- Job Share
- Diesel Mechanics / Technicians
- Apprentice Mechanics
- Trade & Mechanical Assistants
- Tyre Fitters & Wheel Aligner’s
- Paint, Panel & Fleet Presentation
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Payroll
- Driver Training
Are you looking for a job in one of these vocations? Then why not reach out and give us a go?
We would love to hear from you and consider you for any suitable positions we may have. Please fill in the form below, give us a call or send an email, and one of our friendly team will be in touch to discuss opportunities for you to join our team and guide you through the next steps.